Do you even realise you have the potential to be a creative genius? (whether you feel it right now or not, it is there!). Those moments in your lifetime where tasks, actions or ideas have just flowed from within, or seemed so easy to accomplish.
This is your brilliance and the part of you which is most aligned to your highest self.
Why would I want to be a creative genius you ask? It's simple... from creativity comes passion and inspiration; and from a place of inspiration, you start to truly believe in yourself and your capabilities. This is where the magic begins…
People often talk about finding your ‘Purpose’ or your ‘Passion’. If you feel uncertain about what this may be… look rather at the things that you enjoy doing and that you are good at. Then simply spend more time doing these things. The rest will automatically start to flow from this place.
I find doTERRA’s beautiful Emotional Aromatherapy oils Passion, Motivate and Cheer to be such a powerful tool in helping me to think and feel from my heart and place of inspiration. I always set the tone and intention for my day with one of these blends.
Many only think to use these emotional oils as a response to an emotion or situation. I invite you to try a different way. Instead; establish a daily routine with your oils. By supporting your body and mind from the get go you send those all important messenger molecules to your brain that will help you to feel centred, balanced and uplifted.
- Rub motivate into your temples to set your focus for the day
- Prime your wrists for a day of hard work with a rub of motivate
- Apply to a diffusing necklace before giving a speech to instil feelings of confidence
- Apply to pulse points before participating in sporting events or other competitions
- A cheerful heart is good medicine. Rub Cheer over your heart
- Keep your chin up by rubbing Cheer into the back of your neck
- During winter time apply to a scarf or coat collar to combat winter blues
- Apply to the bottoms of feet to a child who needs a boost of positivity and cheerfulness
- passion starts with the heart. Rub Passion over your heart
- Apply passion on your wrists to spark creativity clarity and wonder
- Use as a personal fragrance by applying to the back of neck, wrists